Different Voter Statuses Explained
ElectionBuddy will mark a voter depending on the different voter statuses as explained below:
- Spoiled: When the election administrator has spoiled the ballot.
- Voted;Spoiled: When the ballot was spoiled after it was submitted.
- Undeliverable: If Electionbuddy was not able to send email / SMS / postal notice because of an error (for more details on "Undeliverable" notices, please see our article on that specific topic).
- Voted: If the voter has submitted the ballot.
- Not Voted: If the voter has not submitted the ballot but the notice is already delivered.
- Queued: When the notice is queued.
- Available: When you are using manual voting keys and a key is not yet assigned to a voter.
- Key Surfaced: If the election administrator has surfaced the voting key of a voter.
- Printed: If the notice was printed.