Electionbuddy Pricing and Election Cost
While our pricing is as per https://app.electionbuddy.com/pricing, here are some other notes:
- All prices are in United States Dollars (USD).
- Elections for up to 20 eligible voters is free.
- Elections are paid for before the election starts.
- The cost of your election is based on a predetermined eligible voter list, in combination with the features you're trying to use. An eligible voter is someone who can vote, and not only those that have cast ballots.
- For example, an election with 25 eligible votes only has 10 voters cast ballots - the elections' pricing will be determined by the 25 eligible voters. So, if you have 200 people on your list, and 50 people vote, you still pay for the 200 voters.
- We do it this way because our cost is associated with notice distribution, and we additionally provide value by assisting you with managing your voter list (i.e. showing you voter statuses, tracking bounced emails if possible, etc.). Furthermore, there is no way of surely determining whether an eligible voting member will actually vote, whereas eligibility to vote is something that can be definitively decided.
- The features that affect the cost of your election are listed on our pricing page. You can use features that are outside of the price range indicated by your voter list, but you will be charged based on the price that your selected features fit into. So, for example, if you wanted to use Advanced Customization, but you only had 200 voters, you'd end up paying the 1000-voter price because Advanced Customization is a feature included at the 1000-voter price.
- For large elections (over 5000), each additional 500 voters is $59. So, for example, if you had 5500 voters, this would be 500 over
the 5000.So the pricing would be $599 + $59 = $658.
- We have special pricing for schools and organizations that hold many elections in a year. Please contact us with inquiries.