Editing a Voter's Contact Information After the Election Has Started
- From the left hand "Actions" menu next to your election's name, click on "Voter List and Status"
- This will open a new page that has your voter list.
- Find the email or cell phone number you are looking for by searching through your voter list manually, or by entering their email address/phone number in the search field.
- Select the voter and click on "Edit Email" or "Edit Phone Number" from the drop-down list that appears.
- After entering the new contact information, click on "Update". ElectionBuddy will automatically resend the email or SMS notice to the voter.
You can only edit a voter's contact information twice, and keeps a log of changes made to a voter's contact information, in case you need an audit trail. This is to help maintain your election integrity.