Adding Your Logo to the Ballot
Electionbuddy allows you to brand your ballot with your organization's logo to create a professional voting experience for your voters.
Logos are assigned to your organization, so you can have a logo per organization on your Electionbuddy account. To put your logo on the ballot, you first need to upload your logo to Electionbuddy.
Uploading Your Organization's Logo to Electionbuddy
- Log into your Electionbuddy account and visit the "Organizations" link in your Electionbuddy menu:
- You will see a list of all the organizations you have on your Electionbuddy account. Click the "Edit" button associated with the organization you want to upload a logo for.
- Underneath "Organization Logo", click "Choose File" to search your computer for the logo image. Both .jpeg/.jpg and .png files are supported.
- When you have finished choosing your logo file, click the "Save" button to save your changes.
Adding the Logo to the Ballot
- On the "Ballot" page of your election setup, scroll to the bottom of the page until you see "Ballot Customization".
- Beneath that header, select "Advanced Ballot Customization".
- From the gray box that appears below, choose "Show organization logo":
The ballot will now display your organization's logo. To view what it looks like, you can scroll down to the bottom of the gray box to the "Preview Ballot" button. Clicking that will allow you to preview your ballot. You will also see the ballot with the logo when you are testing your ballot on the "Review" page of your election setup.