Election Results — Changing Your Voters' Ability to View the Results While Your Election is Running
- Log in to your account and select the election's name to be brought to the election's "Results" page.
- Select the "Actions" menu that is located in the top right.
- In the menu select the button "Results Link."
- A window will appear. On this window, you will see a replica of the Voter Results Viewability Setting that was present on the "Details" stage of your election setup. This setting works the exact same way: simply choose the viewability setting that works for you.
- Select "Save" to keep your changes.
When the results are viewable to the voters, the results link will be present in this window, as shown above. The link can be taken from that window and inserted into an email, or on your organization's website, in order to share the results with your voters.