Meeting Vote — Voting Flow
Meeting Vote allows you to push a ballot to your voters, have them vote on it, present results, and repeat. It is ideal for motion voting at meetings or asking knowledge-testing questions in class.
Each voter is required to have their own electronic device to participate in the voting. The device must be able to connect to the internet.
Below is a sample voting flow to illustrate the voting experience using Meeting Vote.
- Voters access the link that you provided to them prior to the meeting and reach a page to log into the voting process.
- Using the credentials that they received with the link, they log in and reach a registration ballot.
They declare that they are present by making a choice on the ballot and proceeding to the Verify page via the "Verify your selection" button at the bottom of the ballot.
Selecting the "Submit ballot" button submits their vote and brings them to a Confirmation page, where they receive their verification code and access to the "Next Vote" button.
Selecting the "Next Vote" button brings them to the organization meeting page. Voters wait here until voting begins.
- Once voting starts for the first agenda item, the button to vote on that item will appear on this page automatically.
- Selecting the button for the first motion will bring them to the ballot — with no additional login process required.
- Voters make their choice on the ballot, and select the "Verify your selection" button to reach the Verify page.
- If the voter has made a mistake and wants to adjust their choice, they can choose the "Edit ballot" button; otherwise, they select the "Submit ballot" button to submit their ballot to reach the Confirmation page and "Next Vote" button.
As before, the voter selects the "Next Vote" button to return back to the organization meeting page.
Voters wait here for voting to begin on the next item, and the process of selecting the button to access the next ballot, voting, and returning back to the organization meeting page to wait. This process repeats itself until all voting has been completed for the meeting.